Static Vacuum Noble Gas Mass Spectrometer
Measure all five argon isotopes simultaneously with the Thermo Scientific™ Argus VI™ static vacuum mass spectrometer (SVMS). The field-proven, state-of-the-art Argus VI system is a high-precision solution for the analysis of small quantities of argon and other noble gases. Its compact footprint, extremely robust design, excellent ion optics and industry leading control software make this magnetic sector SVMS analyzer a fit for any laboratory, no matter the size or throughput.
Advance your Research with a Total Argon Solution
- Gain class-leading sensitivity from the low (~700cc) internal volume
- Increase productivity and reduce analysis time through simultaneous analysis of all five argon isotopes, with no peak jumping
- Enable multiple dynamic measurements from the unique beam deflect technology
- Long life instrumentation thanks to use of Faraday detectors for the majority of analyses
- Improve performance with high count rates coupled with extremely low noise from the CDD multiplier technology